Terms and Conditions:
7 Days Money Back Guaranteed terms:
- You can ask for the money in case if you didn’t like our digital marketing courses 7 days from the time of enrollment.
- The money will be detected as per your course consumption. For example, let’s say if you have enrolled and watched 30% of our courses then 30% + 18% tax will be deducted and the remaining money will be given back to you without any questions.
- In case, if you have asked for the money back and you have received the money after that you have decided to learn again in that case you are considered as a fresh student. Which means you have to pay the full amount one more time and to enroll.
- No extension period will be given. We will give you 7 days money-back period. Beyond that not even a single hour we will be extending.
Affiliate Marketers Terms:
- Affiliate Marketers will get a 70% commission per sale. We don’t use any direct sales or MLM sales and most importantly our organization is against this MLM.
- Payment is done through G-Pay, Paypal, and bank transfer. For Indians, G pay is our preference.
- Payment will be released 10 days from the time of complete sales. Minimum payment time is done on daily basis.
- Malpractices or negative SEO or any methods that violate Google terms and conditions are not allowed. If any affiliate marketers did that then they will be removed from these high ticket affiliate programs.
- Must use your affiliate links to make sales. So that it is easy for our team to track the sales.
- Our cookie period is up to 30 days.
- We don’t leak your private details to anyone for any cause.
- We don’t ask for money out of this website. If anyone asking with the “funnel ark” brand name you have to be careful. Our company doesn’t take any responsibility for that.
- We don’t do any illegal ways of transaction. All our transaction is transparent between buyers and the sellers.
- You can contact us through E-mail “email@example.com” or you can Whatsapp us.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our Website: https://www.funnelark.com